Monday 3 August 2009

My Old RPG Collection

With a little help from my wife I've pieced together a list of the RPG games I used to own.

2300AD plus 2 supplements.
Advanced D&D 2nd Edition plus 8 supplements
Advanced D&D
Alternity
Amber Diceless
Basic D&D first three boxsets
Battlelords of the 23rd Century
Buck Rogers XXVc plus 1 supplement
Bureau 13
Call of Cthulhu plus 14 supplements
Champions
Conspiracy X
Cyberpunk 2020 and 2 supplements
Darksword Adventures
Elric!
Everway
FASA Star Trek plus four supplements
Fighting Fantasy plus one supplement
Ghostbusters
Golden Heroes
GURPS
Judge Dredd plus 2 supplements
Manhunter
Marvel Super Heroes
Mechwarrior
Megatraveller
Men in Black
MERP plus 18 supplements
Mutant Chronicles
Paranoia
Pendragon
Prime Directive plus 1 supplement
Runequest and Advanced Runequest plus 1 supplement
Shadowrun plus 2 supplements
Star Wars D6 (including 2nd Edition and Revised) plus every supplement published except for 2
Stormbringer
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles plus 2 supplements
The D6 System
Twilight 2000 plus 3 supplements
Vampire: The Masquerade
WFRP plus 6 supplements
WFRP 2nd Edition plus 2 supplements

I also had the games:

Aliens Boardgame
Dark Future
Dragonstrike
First Quest
Star Trek III Starship Tactical Combat
Warhammer 40K
Warhammer Fantasy Battle

And what I have now is:

Star Wars D6 RPG (1st edition) with the Star Wars Sourcebook, Imperial Sourcebook, Rebel Sourcebook, Rules Companion and Gamesmaster's Screen.
WFRP (1st edition) with Warhammer Companion and Gamesmaster's Screen.
Prime Directive (Task Force Games) but I play this with the D6 system.
Buck Rogers XXVc with Belters Supplement and Comic Module Issue 1.
MERP boxset.
Savage Worlds: Explorer's Edition
Dragon Warriors with Sleeping Gods and The Elven Crystals adventures.
Fighting Fantasy.

Blimey. Once I've stopped bawling my eyes out at the games that have walked the path of Ebay, I'll try to explain why it was I culled my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment