Monday 31 January 2011

Books - Retribution Falls / Science Fantasy Stories

It's not a review, it's a small piece about a couple of books I've got my hands on.

First of all there's 'Retribution Falls' by Chris Wooding. I've not read any of his work before and it was the cover that grabbed my attention in the bookshop. After some perusing of the internet it seems that this novel is the kind of book I love and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to it.



Then, in a charity shop, I found a as-new copy of a hardback book I used to have when I was kid - Science Fantasy Stories. This is a 1987 printing by Cathay Books and I can't find an image to share, suffice to say that I lost this book 21 years ago and I always regretted that. Now I have it again, in a better condition than when I first owned it, I somehow feel incredibly content, like all is right with the world and karma and balance and some such shit. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment