Sunday 2 September 2012

Blade Runner: New ideas for... ah, who am I kidding...

I'll never get to run or play anything like this. Not just because it would be difficult to get my players emotionally involved in a game, which is what I think gaming in this setting would require, but we've got so much more lined up for when I finish my current Call of Cthulhu campaign that we'll not get it slotted in.

We've got Dungeon Crawl Classics coming up, one of the players wants to continue his Pathfinder Pirates game, I've also agreed to a new Star Wars D6 and Fantasy Flight Games Edge of the Empire games, and there's a million and one playtesting games I want/need to run.

So sit on the backburner, Blade Runner. Maybe one day. I don't know how long it'll be before I get to run even one session of you. I don't know how much time I have.

Who does?

*cue leftover The Shining footage*

2 comments:

  1. This is why we must develop immortality within the next few decades! That's what my new book is about.

    Ack, this verification thing you have is so hard to read I have to do it over and over and over and...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking as some one who has spent the last few months working on taking a beloved franchise and reworking it to play as a campaign setting, I have to say that you should just keep at it. It's great fun, and if you ever do get the chance to play it, the time spent and the passion you've got behind it will shine through.

    http://shortymonster.co.uk/?p=206

    ReplyDelete