Thursday 23 November 2017

Free roleplaying game design challenge GO!

I set myself a challenge - could I write and format a game in less than six hours?

I managed to do it in five and a half, and now it's done I'm giving it away for free. The images have been sourced from the public domain, and the game itself harks back to the serial science fiction shows from the 1930s to the 1950s. The system uses a single six-sided die and I've called it the ODDS (One Die Determines Success) System. It's not perfect, but it's just a bit of fun.

'Always dreamed of blasting through space on the back of a nuclear bullet trading laser fire with wicked alien menaces? How about exploring mysterious worlds and trading with exotic races? Perhaps you’d like to hunt down nefarious pirates in haunted asteroid belts?

Now’s your chance! Join the STELLAR CADETS and travel the stars for the Stellar Navy!'

You can download it for free from Dropbox

Let me know what you think. I might knock up a simple background and adapt an adventure for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment