Sunday 4 February 2018

The Floating Dungeon of Varrak Aslur

I'm really happy to announce that my first official Advanced Fighting Fantasy adventure 'The Floating Dungeon of Varrak Aslur' is now available!

'The town of Chalice is in danger from a very unexpected source: A Floating Dungeon!

This new self-contained adventure for Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2nd Ed sends the Heroes into this unusual dungeon to stop the rain of undead overwhelming the Allansian town. 

What could be up there and can the Heroes stop it?'

I'm fond of this adventure for two reasons; firstly, I've had an adventure published for the very gaming system and world that got me into tabletop games way back in 1983 (thank you, 'The Citadel of Chaos'!), and secondly I illustrated it myself, which means I've both written and done the art for Fighting Fantasy which kind of fulfills two dreams of mine.

I hope you enjoy this adventure, and be on the lookout for my next one due soon, 'The Inn of Lost Hope'.

Note: I hope the above blog post seemed suitably calm and professional. The truth is that I'm so over the top excited that I pretty much leapt out of my skin when I finally saw that the adventure was available and that it was finally out there. It's hard for me to explain how happy this makes me; I know I contributed to the Stellar Advenures game, but this is all my own work and it's set in one of my favourite campaign worlds.

Okay. Time to calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment